Strawberry Bay Campground is based from the coast of stunning Strawberry Reservoir at a level of 7,200 foot. Site site site Visitors flock to Strawberry for the great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a variety of campsites to support all kinds of site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few web sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many web sites are loaded with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be acquired for sale through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities as of this campground.
Need to find out
Truly the only electric hookups available are within the B Loop. All the loops do not have hookups open to the general public.
14 day stay limit.Р’
- Long haul remains are just allowed in designated web web web sites. Long haul is no less than thirty days and no more than 142 times.
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes would be reduced as of this location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect costs for hookups, double or team web web internet sites.
First-come, first-served web web internet sites can be obtained.Р’
*Reservations can’t be created for time usage during the pavillion. Time use is feasible on a primary come, first provide foundation when there will be no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time stay that is minimum vacation weekends.
Please realize that camping can be a outside experience; consequently, we usually do not provide refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Click on this link to find out more concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Take note: Utah Recreation business just isn’t accountable for injury or accident to your individual or home caused by the employment of this center and it is perhaps perhaps maybe perhaps not in charge of the increasing loss of cash or valuables of any sort. An individual of the license assumes complete and responsibility that is complete the conduct and actions of all of the users in their or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we might want to hear away from you. just just just How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards help us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to the management group while also saving paper. Please stick to the website link below to fill out of the questionnaire. You’ll be able to scan the code that is QR in the charge board whenever you reach your location. You might not understand that you don’t need a QR scanner; you need to a photo together with your phone and stick to the directions. Your phone must have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can easily install one from your own application shop.
The campground is placed among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views regarding the reservoir and surrounding hills. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but provide really little color.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers take pleasure in the trail that is extensive too.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, an operating seafood trap and egg collection place and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir offers exemplary sailing, waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great coastline access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a ship ramp, energy and pontoon ship rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little basic shop with fishing materials.
Other popular tasks in the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping no-show client is a person who will not get to a campground and will not cancel the booking by check-out time in the time following the scheduled arrival date. Reserved campsites and team facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time in the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities is supposed to be held until check-in time on the planned arrival date.
- The day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees if a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than 2 weeks following the scheduled departure date. Recreation.gov will likely not give reimbursement needs after fourteen days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows a additional booking cost is charged. For a few overnight and day-use facilities, an extra non-refundable booking charge may use. The reservation that is non-refundable for trips and seats is $1.00. The reservation that is non-refundable for licenses differs by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re payments will likely be released being a credit to your bank card that is original.
- Refunds for cash or check Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds is going to be granted a check refund. a reimbursement will be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared whenever authorized because of the center administration staff in relation to regional mail order bride policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in case of a crisis closing, the Recreation.gov group will try to alert users and provide dates that are alternateas appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations are terminated and all sorts of charges compensated is going to be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in the eventuality of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal will show up on consumer’s charge card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the best, whenever necessary, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.